Obtaining funding for a worthy project starts with a well-crafted proposal. The Office of Research and Development supports faculty in this endeavor and provides the following links to assist you from the initial phase of development to the submission process.
- Search for Funding Opportunities - links to Community of Science and other search engines, plus foundations and corporations with potential funding opportunities
- Identify Collaborators - These UM faculty research profiles expose connections among UM researchers and external faculty, and can assist in identifying potential collaborators, mentors and subject matter experts
- Writing the Proposal - links to tips and tutorials
- Coeus Proposal Toolkit and Coeus FAQs - check these pages for tools, advice and updates related to entering a proposal in Coeus
- Research Compliance - PI eligibility, intellectual property, conflict of interest, and other compliance matters that may be relevant to your proposal
- Sponsor Electronic Proposal Submission - NIH eSNAP, Grants.gov, CDMRP, NSF
Administrators: Keep up with the latest updates and changes at the SPA/SPAC Quarterly Meetings